We are an investment fund – NetSolid Investments founded in Ukraine, our primary focus is SMART—investment.
Our investment fund dates back to 2021 when Roman Doroshenko and Stanimir Dobrev joined forces to help talented leaders and entrepreneurs create profitable businesses and break new ground. Our company invests money and expertise in digital marketing, IT, and traffic projects to help young businesses become leaders in their niche as well as on the global stage.
Project BetCare is an iGaming company that specializes in multilingual customer care where we put a heavy focus on sales, conversion, and customer reactivation strategies.
Now we’re looking for a Business Development Manager, with a high English level and experience in negotiating, communicating, and engaging Western partners, to join our international team 🚀
- Participate and discuss a company’s growth and development strategy;
- Be the first point of contact with new partners, present our capabilities and competencies professionally to establish strong relationships;
- Manage the sales process from start to deal, collaborating with subject-matter experts and potential partners;
- Conduct regular market and competitor research to identify potential customers;
- Track and attend the most important events and conferences in the industry in order to expand connections and attract new partners.
- 2-3 + years in similar positions in the iGaming industry;
- Deep understanding of the gambling niche and key representatives;
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing);
- The ability to provide high-quality business communication to represent themselves and the company;
- Out-of-the-box thinking with a departure from stereotyped B2Bb techniques;
- Aiming for the result and desire of personal and company growth.
Would be a plus:
- The base of connections, contacts, and clients from past jobs in the game industry;
- Ability to participate in offline conferences.
- 23 working days of paid vacation;
- Additional day off on Birthday and public holidays;
- Unlimited, paid sick days;
- Team activities, team building, corporate parties;
- Culture of feedback and direct interaction with top management;
- Provision of all necessary, modern equipment for work;
- Full-time, remote – the opportunity to work from any corner of the world.