We are an investment fund – NetSolid Investments founded in Ukraine, our main focus is SMART—investment in digital startups and partnerships with talented professionals to create unique products in the international market.
We have expertise and resources, and now for new wins, we are looking for Recruiter/HR Generalist for our investment project UniLead. If you are looking for experience with different projects and niches in different markets, and want to improve your expertise, build processes, and build teams, then join us!
HR role in the project:
- Interview candidates thoughtfully and efficiently;
- Create and implement company HR policies and procedures;
- Provide HR/Recruiting metrics and analytics;
- Support employees on every process:
— onboarding, timesheets accounting, and dismissal;
— career development;
— company compensation and benefits;
— level of employee satisfaction, involvement, and loyalty;
— 1-1 meetings and annual evaluations;
— administrate internal tools (Hurma/Breezy and work in Jira, Notion)
- Taking part in creating HR policies and procedures;
- Support any employee relations issues;
- Other duties as required;
Recruiting role in the project:
- Set up an effective recruitment process to ensure quality and speed of hiring;
- Create a pipeline and database of candidates for required positions;
- Drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates;
- Negotiate the next stage of interview with Hiring manager and liaise with a candidate during all stages of the candidate’s lifecycle;
- 1-2+ years experience in the role of Recruiter/HR Generalist in IT companies;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with changes in a highly dynamic environment;
- Very good project and time management skills.
- Knowledge and implementation of effective sourcing and outreach techniques using a variety of platforms and tools;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Result-oriented, active position in work;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changeable environment within short deadlines;
- Work, rest, and study together with the team: team building, training, corporate parties, and much more;
- Full-time remotely;
- 18 working days of vacation, 5 days off, 1 birthday day off, 5 sick leaves (without a medical certificate);
- Providing all necessary equipment;
- Training and help at all steps of work;
Congratulations! You finished reading, which means that you are almost on our team!
Send your CV and join us!