We are an investment fund – NetSolid Investments founded in Ukraine, our main focus is SMART—investment.
Our investment fund dates back to 2021 when Roman Doroshenko and Stanimir Dobrev joined forces to help talented leaders and entrepreneurs create profitable businesses and break new ground. Our company invests money and expertise in digital marketing, IT, and traffic projects to help young businesses become leaders in their niche as well as on the global stage.
Our investment project Unilead is looking for a strong SEO Team Lead. You will join a dynamic, ambitious, fast-growing company and lead the SEO department of our product. You will be responsible for the growth and development of the team and the product.
Not only that, but you will be part of a company surrounded by experts who are ready to move forward professionally.
- Experience in SEO at least 3 years (iGaming+);
- Skills in organizing teamwork;
- Successful SEO cases in competitive niches;
- Deep understanding of search engine principles;
- Practical experience in using various SEO tools – GSC, Ahrefs, Similarweb, Serpstat, Screaming Frog, and similar;
- Experience in using different linkbuilding strategies: from crowd to PBN;
- A solid understanding of the principles of development and the technical component of websites;
- Possession of process automation tools;
- Strong managerial and leadership skills;
- High level of communication skills;
- English language level from Upper-Intermediate;
- Organize the effective interaction of the SEO team and LB specialists (in-house and outsource);
- Development, testing, and implementation of effective SEO strategies;
- Budget management – planning and optimization of budgets;
- Formation of reporting and presentation of teamwork results;
- Setting up effective work with teams of copywriters and outreach specialists;
- Analysis of data slices for efficiency and project bottlenecks;
- Implementation of new techniques and methods for successful promotion in search engines;
- Analysis of competitors on the market;
- Work, rest, and study together with the team: team building, training, corporate parties, and much more;
- Full-time remotely;
- 18 working days of vacation, 5 days off, 1 birthday day off, and 5 sick leaves (without a medical certificate);
- Providing all necessary equipment;
- Training and help at all steps of work;
Recruiting: 📍Call with a recruiter✔️ Test assignment (optional) ✔️ Interview✔️ Job Offer📍
More about us: Facebook Instagram LinkedIn