NaZachid 22: Conference #1 on SEO in Western markets
On March 31, a free online conference on digital marketing and SEO promotion in Western markets will be held, organized by the Ukrainian company SeoProfy.
For seven years in a row, NaZahid has been successfully building a community of business owners, marketers, SEO specialists, arbitrators, webmasters and other specialists.
The keynote speeches of the twenty-second conference will include:
- Georgiy Risak, Develux, "What is it like to be the TOP in the Essay niche?",
- Dmytro Sokhach, AdmixGlobal, "Anticase. How we invested $300K+ in websites and lost everything. Conclusions and advices”,
- Oleg Salamakha, SerpStat, "SEO and ChatGPT",
- Alexander Pavlutsky, NX Agency, "SEO for mobile app sites in the era of ChatGPT",
- Victor Karpenko, SeoProfy, "The most important factor for SEO of new sites",
- Vladislav Morgun, “SEO Power Tools: what needs to be done for continuous growth?”,
- Alex Savy, "How to create review websites in white niches in 2023? Should you?"
- Maksym Melnyk, RadASO, "ASO - the new SEO for the App Store and Google Play",
- Igor Rudnyk, Collaborator, "Will ChatGPT take jobs away from link builders?".
- Sergey Bezborodov, JetOctopus, "How many sites are on the Internet, and how many pbn are hidden"
- Iryna Makhnorilova, Boosta, "How to build a large link building department",
- Dmytro Bondar, Boosta.
NaZahid is a free 10-hour online conference, unique for the SEO industry, built on concrete examples.
Participants will be able to win consultations from speakers and be the first to know about vacancies at SeoProfy and partner companies.
- More than 200,000 participants watched previous conferences,
- 100 successful speakers from different niches shared their experience,
- 280 hours of unique learning content created,
- More than 200 businesses have increased sales in Western markets, increased search visibility and traffic to their sites.
By providing free access to knowledge, the organizers encourage participants to contribute to proven funds that support our defense forces.
The beginning of the conference on March 31 at 9:00 (GMT+2).
For free participation, please register on the site.